Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Groundbreaking or should we say face breaking?

So today, there was a juicy note on the ground while the three of us were on our way to the library. Sam bent down to try and pick it up. Well Sam is super smart (can you tell who's writing this?) and her brain was so heavy it made her fall forward and face plant onto the cement sidewalk. Everyone around saw and pretty much laughed really really hard. It was a glorious day!


ps. Rachel snorted really really loud today in the quiet library cause we said something kind of funny. We got alot of attention today. But not so much the good kind! 

4 comments:

The Kilger Family said...

I wish my brain was as heavy as Sam's. Then I'd be smart enough to fall on my face too!!!

Three Amigas At College said...

yeah smart people have that issue sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Haha Sam... We all have our moments! Maybe not as embarrassing as yours, but we do!

Spiker said...

I am constantly falling on my face! I am so excited to finally know why!~ Aunt Linda